- Twin laser jet flames
- Nonslip rubberised coating
- Flip top safety cap allows easy one handed operation
- Visible gas-level indicator
- Adjustable 1300°C Clean Burn Laser Jet flames
- Heavy duty metal alloy body with rubberised coating
- Operates in any orientation – even upside down (without bending the flame)
- Works up to 3000M (9,800ft) altitude
- Electronic piezo igniter (10,000 ignitions)
- Wind resistant
- Lanyard Fastening hoop
- Size: 7.6 x 3 cm
- Weight 80 gm
- fuel capacity 2.7 ml
- 650 short ignitions *(approximate with full tank of recommended gas)
- working flame height 3/4" (2 cm)
Excellent piece of field survival kit. The amazing Turbo2 burns with double-power jets of high velocity blue flames that never fail to impress. A must for those who want to have a reliable lighter in the field which is excellent to work in all weather conditions. It can be used as a blow torch for heating metal, seal rope, cut line, melt plastics, light hexi in seconds, shrink wire joints, soften p-tex, seal fly ties, patch fibreglass, blast rust. Great for repairs outdoors.
We introduced this bright rubberised non slip coating in the Aqua Blue colour. Mainly because of a suggestion by one of our sailing enthusiast and loyal customers who once said: “The Greeks and the Romans assumed the aquamarine as the sailor’s gem that ensured them safe passage across stormy seas”. Well this was a good enough reason to introduce this beautiful colour to our range of products!
The handy flip cap opening allows easy one handed operation –e.g., when hanging on the side of a cliff and perhaps you need to light something! The powerful twin flames don’t bend and as a result can deliver a roaring high temperature heat where needed - even upside down!
Makes lighting a camp fire or your Tranjia stove in windy conditions a simple task rather than burnt finger tips with half a matchstick box spent and blown over by the wind and rain.
Turboflame work up to 3000 M (10,000 ft) altitude and don’t ‘self-combust’ at high altitudes.
All in all, Turboflame® TURBO2 model is the perfect accompaniment to the pocket-knife and flashlight - a must for any survival kit.
Ideal for outdoor pursuit enthusiasts, field operations, sail boats, repairs and craft workers.