Turboflame® Turbo2, is essential for any outdoor enthusiast’s survival kit. It has a heavy duty zinc alloy body with scratch resistance metallic finish. Its twin laser jet-like flames reach temperatures of up to 1300c and are ideal for applications the require delivering high intensity heat in a short burst.
The large gas reservoir allows this lighter to carry enough fuel for up to 650 short ignitions or total burn time of 12 minutes (maximum recommended burn time is 10 seconds, after which the lighter tip becomes hot and due care must be taken when handling)
Ideal for safely lighting HEXI blocks in seconds, even in the worst weather conditions.
The handy flip top cap allows easy one handed operation.
Turboflame® ‘clean burn’ technology means it can also melt synthetic material without depositing black carbon, so outdoor equipment can be quick fixed without discolouration. Outdoor enthusiasts include Turboflame in their emergency kits to melt p-tex, seal micro - cracks in boards and canoes, cut and seal PARA rope and blast rust from metal. Turboflame work up to 3000 M (10,000 ft) altitude and don't self-combust at high altitudes.
All in all, Turboflame® Turbo2 model is the perfect accompaniment to the pocket-knife and flashlight - a must for any survival kit.
Ideal for outdoor pursuit enthusiasts, field repairs and craft workers.
- Twin Laser Jet Flame
- Adjustable 1300°C Clean Burn © flame
- Operates in any orientation – even upside down (without bending the flame)
- Works up to 3000M (9,800ft) altitude
- Electronic piezo igniter (10,000 ignitions)
- Wind resistant
- Lanyard Fastening hoop
- Metallic Coating
- Flame Lock for continuous burn
- Size: 3.1" x 1.25" (7.8cm x 3 cm)
- fuel capacity 3.6 ml
- 850 short ignitions (10 minutes continous and 17 minutes per full tank of gas **)
- working flame height 3/4" (2 cm)