Vulcan – Black
Vulcan – Black
£16.65 (Excl. Tax)
£19.98 (Incl. Tax)
The new Turboflame® Vulcan© is a high quality windproof lighter essential for everyday use.
Redesigned from the discontinued Phoenix model with a brand new internal mechanism – Vulcan© offers our classic jet-flame in a small, convenient package.
The simple flip-top makes it easy to use single handed whilst delivering our staple laser jet-flame reaching temperatures up to 1300C. Ideal for any task both indoors or outdoors.
Model: PH-BK – Turboflame Vulcan – Black
Size: 7.2 x 3.5 cm
Weight: 74 gm
Colour: Rubberised Black
45 in stock
The Turboflame® Vulcan© is a powerful windproof lighter essential for any outdoor enthusiast.
The single laser jet flame delivers a powerful flame reaching temperatures up to 1300C. Ideal for jobs that require application of heat in windy conditions. Turboflame’s “clean burn” technology means it can also melt synthetic materials without depositing black carbon, so outdoor equipment can be quick fixed without discoloration.
Capable of burning at any angle, even upside down, these adaptable survival lighters provide safe ignition for just about anything. In addition there is a lanyard attachment and point flip safety cap. The Vulcan© can be used to light camping stoves, light hexi in seconds, shrink wire joints, patch fiberglass, solder metal, soften P-tex, melt plastic, seal fly ties, seal rope, blast rust, cut lines and much more.
Turboflame® lighters work up to altitudes of 3,000 M (10,000ft) and do not “self-combust” at high altitudes. Available in rubberised Matte Black and Metallic White.
- Single laser jet flame
- Flip top safety cap allows easy one handed operation
- Emergency signal mirror embedded inside the safety cap
- Adjustable 1300°C Clean Burn © flame
- Heavy duty metal alloy body with metallic finish
- Operates in any orientation – even upside down (without bending the flame)
- Works up to 3000M (9,800ft) altitude
- Electronic piezo igniter (10,000 ignitions)
- Wind resistant
- Lanyard Fastening hoop
- Size: 7.2 x 3.5 cm
- Weight 2.6 oz (74 gr)
- fuel capacity 4.0 ml
- 600 short ignitions *(approximate with full tank of recommended gas)
- working flame height 1" (2.5 cm)