T2R Ranger – Black
T2R Ranger – Black
£12.49 (Excl. Tax)
£14.99 (Incl. Tax)
An excellent piece of field survival kit. The Ranger burns with double-power jets of high velocity blue flames that never fail to impress. A must have for those who need a robust, reliable and refillable lighter in the field which is able to work in all weather conditions.
Model: T2R – Turboflame Ranger
Size: 7.6 x 3 cm
Weight: 80 gm
115 in stock
An excellent piece of field survival kit. The amazing Ranger burns with double-power jets of high velocity blue flames that never fail to impress. A must have for those who need a robust, reliable and refillable lighter in the field which is able to work in all weather conditions. It can be used as a blow torch for heating metal, seal rope, cut line, melt plastics, light hexi in seconds, shrink wire joints, soften p-tex, seal fly ties, patch fibreglass, blast rust. Great for repairs outdoors.
The handy flip cap opening allows easy one handed operation –e.g., when hanging on the side of a cliff and perhaps you need to light something! The powerful twin flames don’t bend and as a result can deliver a roaring high temperature heat where needed - even upside down!
Makes lighting a campfire or your outdoor stove in windy conditions a simple task.
Turboflame ® work up to 3000 M (10,000 ft) altitude and don’t ‘self-combust’ at high altitudes.
Turboflame ® Ranger model is the perfect accompaniment to the pocket-knife and flashlight - a must for any survival kit.
Ideal for outdoor pursuit enthusiasts, field operations, repairs and craft workers.
- Twin laser jet flames
- Flip top safety cap allows easy one handed operation
- Visible gas-level indicator
- Adjustable 1300°C Clean Burn Laser Jet flames
- Heavy duty metal alloy body with rubberised coating
- Operates in any orientation – even upside down (without bending the flame)
- Works up to 3000M (9,800ft) altitude
- Electronic piezo igniter (10,000 ignitions)
- Wind resistant
- Lanyard Fastening hoop
- Size: 3" x 1.4" (7.4 x 3.3 cm)
- Weight 2.8 oz (80 gr)
- Fuel capacity 2.7 ml
- 650 short ignitions *(approximate with full tank of recommended gas)
- Working flame height 3/4" (2 cm)